We are pleased to announce the release of AlertDispatcher Version 5.0 (SMS/Email Escalation).
1. Support for sending SMS through 3G+ modems - 2-4 times faster than GSM modems.
2. Displays connected network type (GSM, EDGE, 3G, HSPA) and allows preset modem to 2G or 3G network or both (auto select)".
3. Message escalation features:
- Users can now acknowledge escalation messages by replying to email (in only 2 seconds - click reply and send!).
- Recipients can acknowledge multiple escalation messages all in one go.
4. Active Master/Passive Slave HA Failover Operation Mode (a new addition to the existing Active Master/Active Slave mode) - messages can be sent to both servers but will be ignored on Passive Slave server until failover.
5. New Server Monitoring feature - monitors multiple network devices/servers using PING and HTTP.
AlertDispatcher v5.0 builds on the high availability features first introduced in v4.5 and makes message acknowledgement hassle free. More information can be found at http://www.clickndeploy.com/clients/announcements.php?id=8
" For selected modem models only.
Monday, September 7, 2015
SMS Gateway SMS Server SMS escalation SMS BMS SMS Apogee Insight SMS StruxureWare SMS Azbil savic-net FX